Saturday, September 4, 2010

SooNer Or LaTer~

I love a should’ve never loving’s person
in the heart be covered with scar of love

I make a mistake know should’ve never commit’s mistake
in the heart be covered with repentance
I taste all the hardship of the living
be unable to find a person can believe
I feel extremely disheartened
even start to doubt about life

beforehand knowledge heart-broken invariably unavoidable
one day more is it worth the trouble I can’t stop loving you
cuz affection invariably hard to leave and separate
no need to care about that a whit attentive gentle kind
must know heart-broken invariably unavoidable
at each awakening
some things not necessary to ask at present
some people not necessary to wait in perpetuity...






















it is me~!!!
yes~ i'm back~^^

No comments: